Business for Sale in Norwich, Norfolk COMMERCIAL PREMISES WITH ACCOMMODATION – NORWICH (NR3)
- For Sale
- Vacant Premises
- Freehold Mixed Use Property
- Commercial Ground Floor & Basement
- Private Parking to Rear - Public to Front
- Busy Location
- Lots of Potential
- New Consent for Fast Food Takeaway
- First Floor 2 Bed Flat
- Butchers Business can be Included
- Suitable for Different Takeaway Options
- Call EMF to Arrange a Viewing
We are pleased to be able to offer this opportunity to acquire a mixed use freehold property with the benefit of consent for change of use of the ground floor commercial part into a fast food takeaway. It may also be suitable for other uses subject to any further consents that may be needed.
With the added benefit of a 2 bedroom flat above and private parking to the rear this property offers many options whether you are an investor or an owner occupier.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
The vendors and their family have run their successful Butchers business from the site for some 60 years and are only now looking to bring this to an end due to their pending retirement.
Whilst not specifically included with the sale of the freehold property that is being offered the vendor would be willing to consider discussing the option to take the butchers on as a going concern should an interested party wish to do so.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
The property is situated on Catton Grove Road just off the A1402 Norwich ring road meaning it is easily accessible as well as being in a residential area and with many businesses located nearby too.
There is public on road parking to the front and a deep pavement area which could be suitable for some outside seating. The commercial property also has a full height glazed facade providing good sight of what the business has to offer as well as providing lots of natural light inside.
The commercial part of the property comprises of the main ground floor area together with the basement storage room below. Currently split to provide a front retail shop area with door through to the kitchen and preparation room. There are two cold rooms, one internally and one which is attached to the back of the property but which is accessed from indoors. It would appear that both could be removed should a new owner wish to do so. The general butcher’s equipment and shop fittings though would be removed on completion unless so required by separate negotiation.
The basement storage room appears to be dry and there is an external door to the rear parking area to assist with access.
The rear yard is accessed via a shared driveway to the side of the property and is mainly of concrete construction. The vendor advises that they have been able to park up to 4 vehicles in this area however it should be noted that access must be maintained for the neighbouring property.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
The upstairs residential property is accessed via an external staircase to the rear into a lobby and then an internal staircase up to the hallway. From the hallway there are doors into the lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom as well as a door from the lounge into a second bedroom. Currently let on a rolling short term basis we understand that this arrangement could continue or come to an end depending on what a new owner would like to do with the property.
Not applicable - the business is not included as a going concern other than by way of separate negotiation.
Nil - The commercial property currently enjoys the benefit of Small Business Rate Relief. The upstairs flat will be subject to Council Tax.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
Full Energy Performance Certificate available on request.
For the benefit of the freehold property only.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road