Business for Sale in East Anglia COMMERCIAL HEATING AND M&E COMPANY - EAST ANGLIA
- For Sale
- Mechanical Services
- Many Prestigious Clients
- Highly Well Regarded
- Maintenance & Replacement
- Expanding into East Anglia?
- Confidential Sale
- Very Profitable
- Much Repeat Business
- Busy 2020
- Ideal Acquisition
- Enquire for Full Details
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a highly regarded Commercial Heating and Mechanical & Electrical company based in Norfolk and operating across East Anglia. It may be particularly suited to an existing business who are looking to expand into this busy region and who wish to acquire an extensive and prestigious client base that includes councils, churches, solicitors, schools, restaurants, theatres, halls, motor groups and charities to name just a few.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
Established over 15 years and having quickly grown into one of the most respected commercial heating companies in the area, the business is known for its high quality service and professional advice with many accreditation's to reflect this such as Safe Contractor, Chas Premium Plus, and Trust Mark as well as the usual industry standards.
Offering a range of services within this particular sector including control systems, installations, replacements and works on behalf of domestic landlords. This is in addition to the core maintenance service provided to their long standing clients. There is little tendering of work with much repeat business although there are term contracts held with local authorities.
The business enjoys a turnover close to the £1m mark with a high profit margin which could be further enhanced if acquired by an existing business who is able to provide efficiency savings by pooling resources.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
The company has recently moved into new premises in an ideal location in Norfolk which provides offices, meeting room, staff facilities, storage and parking.
The 5 year lease which runs from Jul 20 provides for a 3 year tenant break clause giving flexibility to any new owner should they wish to relocate the business to suit their own requirements.
Given that this is strictly a confidential sale only limited information has been provided in these particulars. Any interested party will be required to complete a non-disclosure agreement and upon receipt of which full details will be made available.
Call EM&F East Anglia now to register your interest.
General office hours Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings.
Leasehold. 5 year lease from Jul 20 with a 3 year break clause.
The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of the existing lease or for the grant of a new one.
£18,500 per annum inclusive of service charge.
£6,860 per annum.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road