Business for Sale in Norwich, Norfolk ONLINE ADULT TOY STORE - NORWICH BASED, NORFOLK
- Leasehold, Relocatable - Nationally
- For Sale
- Adult Shops
- Rent Payable
- £11,826 per annum with a rent review due on the 8/5/23. The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of the lease.
- Business Rates
- Nil - We are advised that the business currently enjoys the benefit of Small Business Rate Relief. This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
- Highly Successful & Profitable
- 40,000 Twitter Followers
- High Grade Platinum Silicone Products
- Products Direct From Manufacturer
- Serious Proceed-able Enquiries Only
- Huge Potential to Expand into Wholesale
- 120 Influencers - Some 4.5m + Followers
- Own Unique Designs
- Currently Only Online Retail Sales
- Contact Us for Further Details
We are delighted to be chosen to market this exciting and rare opportunity to acquire a highly successful online retailer specialising in the sale of bespoke adult toys.
Very profitable and with a large online following there is huge potential to expand the business into the wholesale sector, as currently their products are only sold directly to the end user.
To view better the products currently being supplied please see the company website located at www . johnthomastoys . co . uk.
Given the nature and value of the business only serious proceed-able interest is sought with proof of funds being a requirement for further detailed financial information to be provided, together with a completed and signed non-disclosure agreement. Please contact us if you are interested and willing to provide such items and we will be happy to discuss the business further with you.
Given the nature and value of the business, only serious proceed-able interest is sought. In order to release further detailed financial information on the business, we will require a short online non-disclosure agreement to be completed and returned. If interested in the business, please get in touch on 01603 662 662 regarding this.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
The business has rapidly expanded since its conception 3 years ago and now currently enjoys a turnover close to £1.2m, with a net profit margin in excess of 20%. With a clear opportunity to sell to the wholesale market as well as to retail customers these figures could be increased considerably by a new owner.
The designs of the products sold are owned by the business and are produced and supplied directly from the manufacturer. Only the highest quality platinum silicone is used and this together with the unique and crazy designs are what the business is known and loved for by their many customers.
With a large number of well known influencers recommending their products to their millions of followers it is easy to see how the business has grown so swiftly and the continued maintenance of these relationships would lead one to expect that turnover would remain growing at a similar rate.
In the words of the company:
“Our company ethos is and has always been unchanging:
Be a leader in the industry by not diversifying...do one thing and do it well.
Be innovative, use imagination, passion within and think outside the box.
Take responsibility, be accountable, evolve to change global perceptions.
Produce the highest quality products possible using quality materials.
Give our customers exceptionally high levels of service and care.”
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
The business operates from a discrete industrial unit in Norwich and whilst an assignment of the lease of the premises would be available the vendor would be willing to retain this should a buyer wish to relocate the business. Details of the lease are provided on the rear page of this brochure.
10:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
Leasehold or Relocatable - The premises are currently let under a 6 year lease from the 8/5/2020. We understand that the vendor would be willing to consider retaining the premises should a buyer wish to relocate the business.
£11,826 per annum with a rent review due on the 8/5/23.
The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of the lease.
Nil - We are advised that the business currently enjoys the benefit of Small Business Rate Relief.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
The Energy Performance Certificate for the property shows a ‘C’ rating with a score of 65.
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road