Business for Sale in Norfolk, Norfolk GARAGE FORECOURT, RETAIL, WORKSHOP, REDEVELOPMENT - PRIME NORFOLK SITE
- For Sale
- Ideal Redevelopment Site
- Prime Central Location
- C. 0.5 Acre Site
- Extensive Parking
- Currently a Profitable Business
- Rapidly Expanding Town
- Minutes to Major Commercial Hub
- C. 3,000 sq. ft. Existing Building
- 2 Access Points onto Highway
- Super Market/Petrol/Retail/Housing?
This strictly confidential sale is of an existing petrol station, retail unit, vehicle M.O.T, servicing and repair centre together with extensive hard-standing parking. The business in its current form is very successful and profitable having had a presence on this site for some 100 years and trading under its current name for over 60 years and is only coming onto the market due to the vendors desire to now retire.
It would make an ideal acquisition for a new owner operator who wishes to continue the business as it is but perhaps with some updating of the premises.
However in our opinion there is an excellent opportunity to redevelop the site and it would make an ideal location for a national convenience store operator or other such like retail business with or without the petrol forecourt.
In addition there may be scope for new houses on the site as well subject to obtaining the usual planning consents. With very limited competition in the area for both retail and fuel, and with thousands of new houses being built in the town, which itself is only minutes away from a major commercial hub, there will be significant interest in the site.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION
This business is a confidential sale at the vendors request, so in order to receive further information on this site you will be required to complete, sign and return a short non-disclosure form.
You will find our non-disclosure form included on the rear page of this brochure, however you can also request a standalone form by either contacting our office or by emailing us.
As this listing is a confidential sale we have used our office postcode for the listing - this business is not located in Norwich City Centre. Full location will be provided once a non-disclosure form has been completed and returned to us (via email).
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
The Energy Performance Certificate is available on request subject to completing a non-disclosure form.
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road