Business for Sale in Norfolk, Norfolk COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY SERVICES - NORFOLK
- Freehold, Leasehold
- For Sale
- Commercial Laundry
- Excellent Reputation
- Good Commercial Clients
- Freehold, Leasehold or Relocatable
- Bespoke Personal Service Provided
- Monday to Friday Operation
- Long Established
- Considered One of Top 3 in the County
- Scope to Expand into Linen Hire
- Limited Advertising and Promotion
- Contact Us for Full Details
AGENTS NOTE - CONFIDENTIAL SALE
This listing is a confidential sale, so in order to release further information, you will be required to complete and return a short non-disclosure form. As this is a confidential listing we have used our office post code for the advert - the location and name of the business will be provided once a non-disclosure has been completed and returned.
The usual operating hours for the business is 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
The vendor owns the freehold of the site and is willing to sell business and property on this basis however should a buyer prefer to take a lease of the building then this will be considered too. If the buyer is an existing company operating in this sector and would like to relocate the business to their current premises then this would be considered too.
If the sale was to be on a leasehold basis then terms for the new lease would be agreed between the parties with an initial starting rent of £24,000 per annum being payable.
£9,356.25 per annum.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
Where applicable the Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Freehold: £495,000. Leasehold: £170,000.
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road