Business for Sale in Norwich, Norfolk SUSHI & RAMEN RESTAURANT & TAKEAWAY – NORWICH CITY CENTRE, NORFOLK
- For Sale
- Annual Sales
- £406,810.00 Exc. VAT
- Rent Payable
- £19,000 per annum (paid quarterly in advance). Leasehold - 10 year lease starting from 27th April 2022. We understand the lease is within the Landlords and Tenants Act 1954.
- Business Rates
- £5,122 per annum. This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
- Prime Location in Norwich City Centre
- Suitable for Alternative Cuisines
- Attractive Grade II Listed Building
- Set Over 3 Floors
- Limited Competition Locally
- Currently Setup for 36 Covers
- Well Regarded by Customers
- 10 Year Lease (from April 2022)
- A3 Consent with Part A1
- 2022 Turnover in Excess of £400,000 p.a
EMF are delighted to bring to market this popular and well-regarded Sushi and Ramen restaurant and takeaway, which is situated in a prime city centre location in Norwich. The premises are set over three floors and are presented to an extremely high standard throughout and offers the opportunity for the new owner to either continue and further grow the business, or alternatively to relaunch with their own ideas and cuisines.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
The business was setup by the vendors approximately 5 years ago as a Japanese Restaurant and has gone from strength to strength, earning many 5 star reviews on Google Businesses and gaining quite a following on social media. Offering a selection of delicious Japanese dishes, they are known for their freshly prepared Sushi and Ramen and have recently relaunched their website to tie in with the overall theme.
The ever increasing popularity of the business is reflected in the turnover, which was in excess of £400,000 for 2022, with the good level of profit which a business of this type would be expected to enjoy.
With limited competition in the city for this style of cooking, the business has many regular customers, over both lunchtime and in the evenings, as well as with its takeaway offering, which we understand the Council have advised the vendors they can provide as a supplemental service.
With very positive reviews on TripAdvisor and other review websites, it’s easy to see why the business is so popular and does so well. It now only comes to market reluctantly as the vendors are wishing to relocate outside of Norwich.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
The business is situated in an ideal location in the city centre in St. Giles Street, and is surrounded by other independent restaurants and businesses and enjoys significant footfall past its front door.
The Grade II Listed building is packed with charm and character, providing a quirky layout with feature sash windows, exposed timber beams and a warming fireplace adding to the atmosphere inside.
On the ground floor you will find one of the dining areas, with quality tables, chairs and benches, mood lighting and features connected to the cuisine on offer. To the rear is the main kitchen which provides a range of preparation and cooking areas and equipment, with full extraction installed. A further pantry and storage area leads to the back door providing access to the bin storage area and side access.
Moving upstairs, there is a second dining room with good natural light, providing ample space for a further 20 covers. The customer and separate staff toilets are located on this floor, as is a further storage room. In addition, is a decent sized room which is currently used for drink preparation and washing up, with sink, dishwasher, coffee machine, fridges, microwave and work surfaces.
Lastly, the top floor provides two large additional rooms which are currently used as a staff room and to provide further storage of goods, which have the added benefit of A1 consent should a new owner wish to utilise this.
The premises benefit from air-conditioning on the ground floor, speakers to play ambient music, C.C.T.V throughout, EPOS till system as well as a full alcohol licence.
5:30pm to 9:30pm Monday. 12:00pm to 2:30pm and then 5:30pm to 9:30pm Tuesday to Saturday.
Leasehold - 10 year lease starting from 27th April 2022. We understand the lease is within the Landlords and Tenants Act 1954.
Purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of/or grant of new lease.
£19,000 per annum.
£5,122 per annum.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
‘D’ rating, certificate reference number 9262-3005-0528-0200-4021.
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road