Business for Sale in Marham, England PIZZA & KEBAB TAKEAWAY WITH OPTIONAL 2 BED FLAT (LEASEHOLD) - MARHAM
- For Sale
- Pizza Takeaways and Delivery Shops
- Rent Payable
- £20,800 p.a for the shop (£400 p.w). The 2 bedroom flat is available separately at £160 p.w. The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the grant of the new lease.
- Business Rates
- Currently Nil rates are payable as the owner enjoys the benefit of Small Business Rates Relief. This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
- 2 Bed Flat Available if Required with a rental of £160.00 per week.
- Excellent Location - Next to RAF Marham
- RAF Base Undergoing Huge Expansion
- Long Established Business
- New Lease to be Granted on Terms TBA
- Excellent Reviews and Following
- 2 Bed Flat Available if Required
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ample Customer Parking
- Very Clean & 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Location, Location! This is a unique opportunity to acquire this very well regarded and popular takeaway situated just outside of the huge RAF base in the village of Marham. This is the best of both worlds being able to work, and live, in a delightful village, not far from the North Norfolk coast, but with the benefit of having a town/city level of trade.
With 6,000 service personnel on site and with a massive expansion programme well under way, which is due to make the site the largest airbase in Europe, it is not hard to see how well this business currently does and how much more it could do in the future.
With so many boxes being ticked and with the option to also take the well presented 2 bedroom apartment above as well, if so wished, we expect interest in this business to be high so please contact us to discuss in more detail at your earliest convenience.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
The vendor originally opened the business some 20 years ago and has since built it up to the success that it currently is. It is very well regarded locally in the village and on the base, as well as further afield, plus has excellent online reviews (4.8/5 Google rating) and a strong Facebook following.
Although currently serving homemade pizzas and kebabs there would be no reason why other cuisines or a delivery service couldn't be added as well if so wished by a new owner. The business only operates 25 hours a week at present and is not listed either with Just Eat. It is certainly felt by the current owner that there is good potential in the area for these avenue streams to be expanded upon in order to meet the local demand due to there being only a small limited number of takeaways in the area.
As already highlighted the key to this business is its location and following the decision being made, to not only retain the base but significantly expand it, the business can feel secure in the number of customers that they will have on their doorstep for many years to come.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY
The business occupies the ground floor of this 2 storey brick built house style property with the first floor being the 2 bedroom flat which is separately available. The property has a had a recent ground floor extension added which is let separately as a hair salon. To the front of the property are a number of customer parking spaces as well as staff parking to the side and rear and the lease will provide provision for the use of these.
Entering into the property via the customer entrance you will note how clean and well presented the business is with recent redecoration, new flooring and equipment. The retail and service area measures c. 6.3m x 3.8m and benefits from double glazed windows and door, part tiled walls and quality flooring. There is a stainless steel service counter and refrigerated salad bar alongside, 2 drinks fridges, an ice cream freezer, T.V, air-conditioning and C.C.T.V. Behind the counter is a ‘Italforni’ double pizza oven, 2x kebab spits, open grill for cooking meat, 2x fryers, a good extraction unit above, under-counter fridge and freezer, bain marie, and a further cold display shelf with fridge under.
Moving through into the rear preparation room of c. 4.59m x 3.96m you will find a selection of stainless steel work surfaces and shelving, a hand wash sink, pot wash sink and drainer, chest freezer and 2x tall upright fridges. Off of this room is a further store room of c. 4.59m x 2.05m which contains 2x chest freezers, an upright fridge, shelving and a work bench. There is a staff W.C accessed via the rear door and it is noted that the business is connected to LPG gas.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY
The upstairs flat which is available separately if required is accessed independently via the external staircase. It is of a good size and is well presented with the owner currently in the process of redecorating it. There are 2 bedrooms, one a double and one single, a well fitted kitchen, a nicely finished shower room, and a lounge. The flat has double glazing throughout and a good quality carpet.
Tuesday to Saturday 4:30pm to 9:30pm. We understand that the licence permits longer opening hours 6 days a week meaning turnover could be increased accordingly if so wished.
£20,800 p.a for the shop (£400 p.w). The 2 bedroom flat is available separately at £160 p.w.
Purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of/or grant of new lease.
Currently Nil rates are payable as the owner enjoys the benefit of Small Business Rates Relief.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
The Energy Performance Certificate for the property shows a rating of ‘D’/93.
P.O.A - Price on Application (Call 01603 662 662).
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road