Business for Sale in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire Thriving Newsagents & Post Office - Stoke on Trent
- For Sale
- Annual Sales
- £269,016.00 Exc. VAT
- P.O. Salary
- Rent Payable
- £2,950 per quarter.
- Business Rates
- NIL (Small Business Rates Relief)
- Modern flat with seperate access
- £269,016 net retail sales p.a. & 36% gross margin
- Post office salary of £21,578 & services commission
- Ideal for a working couple, estimated income over £105,000
- Modern 800 sq. ft. shop, fully secured
- 2-bed flat with garden & separate shop access
We are excited to offer this established Newsagents and Post Office with a net weekly turnover of £5,700. Situated in a prime location, this business provides a unique opportunity for you to tap into the growth potential of Stoke-on-Trent.
With a 10-year lease taken out in 2014, and a landlord open to a new lease if required, this business provides a solid foundation for you to build upon. The rent, including accommodation, is £2950 per quarter (inclusive of VAT).
A nicely presented 2-bedroom flat, big garden and driveway which is accompanying the premises provides comfortable living arrangements for either you, the new owner or a Sub-Lease is available estimated to be worth £7,000 in extra profit per year. With a strong gross margin of 36%, you have the financial stability to introduce new ideas and initiatives to drive growth.
Attractive premises, presented to a good standard, offering a good retail area, stockroom, store, toilet, kitchen, and cloakroom facilities along with a nicely presented 2-bedroom flat.
This popular business lends itself to further development. Imagine the potential for growth with the introduction of a delivery service, the addition of new product lines. The possibilities are endless with this business. Don't miss this chance to own a thriving newsagents and post office in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent.
Contact us today to schedule a viewing and take the first step towards realizing your full potential as a business owner!
- £269,016 net retail sales p.a. & 36% gross margin.
- Post office salary of £21,578 & services commission.
- Ideal for a working couple, estimated income over £105,000.
- Modern 800 sq. ft. shop, fully secured.
- 2-bed flat with garden & separate shop access.
Leasehold offers around £149,950 +SAV | S35271V
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Staffordshire, Derbyshire & South Cheshire
Your Regional Director David Wilson
Staffordshire, Derbyshire and South Cheshire
PO Box 4761