Business for Sale in Bolton-le-Sands, Carnforth, Lancashire Thriving Post Office Business in Picturesque Seaside Village For Sale
- For Sale
- Post Offices
- Annual Sales
- £25,736.00 Exc. VAT
- P.O. Salary
- Rent Payable
- £1,000 per month
- Business Rates
- NIL (Small business rates relief)
- Integrated 1 bedroom flat
- Prime seaside village location with strong, loyal customer base
- High net sales and profit margin with growth potential
- Flexible lease terms and nil business rates
- Integrated one-bed flat for versatile usage
- Opportunity for full-time owner-operator earnings over £25,000 pa
EMF is proud to bring to market a fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established mains Post Office business, located in the heart of a charming seaside village in Carnforth. This business has been serving the community since 2018 and offers a range of products and services that cater to a loyal customer base.
- Located on the main road, only a 5-minute drive from Morecambe Bay
- Free, unrestricted on-street parking
- Only post office in the immediate vicinity
- Annual net sales of £25,736 with a gross profit margin of 32%
- Potential for a full-time owner-operator to earn in excess of £25,000 pa
- Commercial premises with an integrated one-bedroom flat
- Nil business rates
- Flexible lease terms with a supportive landlord
- Opening hours from 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday, and 09:00 to 12:30 on Saturdays
- Currently run by one full-time vendor, ideal for an owner-operator model
- Significant growth potential with the opportunity to introduce alternative product lines and food-to-go offerings
Price: Leasehold offers around £45,000 + SAV for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
For further details and to arrange a viewing, please contact EMF. This is a unique opportunity not to be missed, and we anticipate high levels of interest. Don't delay, enquire today!
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Staffordshire, Derbyshire & South Cheshire
Your Regional Director David Wilson
Staffordshire, Derbyshire and South Cheshire
PO Box 4761