Business for Sale in Norwich, Norfolk Sandwich Bar – Norwich City Centre (Confidential Sale)
- For Sale
- Sandwich Shops
- Rent Payable
- £8,500 + VAT per annum.
- Business Rates
- Nil - We are advised that the business premises currently enjoy Small Business Rate Relief.
- Excellent City Centre Trading Position
- Currently Operating on Limited Hours
- Favourable Lease Terms
- Currently Staff Led
- Straight-Forward Operation
- Huge Scope to Increase Turnover
- Very Low Overheads
- Good Sized Retail and Preparation Areas
- 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating
- Confidential Sale – Call for Further Details
Located in the heart of Norwich city, this thriving sandwich bar boasts a prime trading position with an efficient, staff-led operation. Operating currently on limited hours, it presents a significant opportunity for expansion and increased turnover. Benefits from favourable lease terms, very low overheads, and a straightforward operational model. The establishment includes ample retail and preparation areas and proudly holds a 5-star food hygiene rating.
AGENTS NOTE: This is a business for sale as a going concern, not an empty premises for sale or let.
CONFIDENTIAL SALE: This listing is confidential at the vendor's request. In order to release further information on the business – including the business name, location and the accounts, we require you to complete a short online non-disclosure form. Please contact our office and we will provide full instructions and assist where required. We have used our office postcode for this listing to protect the confidentiality of the business name and location, as online platforms require a valid postcode to market a business or premises.
REFERENCE NUMBER: SB35735E.
OPENING HOURS: 10:00am to 2:00pm Monday to Friday.
TENURE: Leasehold. We are advised that the existing 15 year lease runs until 13/10/2029, with a Tenant only break clause in October 2024.
RENT PAYABLE: £8,500 + VAT per annum.
The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of the lease.
RATES PAYABLE: Nil - We are advised that the business premises currently enjoy Small Business Rate Relief.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
EPC: The Energy Performance Certificate for the property shows a ‘B’ rating and a score of 47.
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment only, please get in touch to make an appointment.
FINANCE: We may be able to help you with business financing or your commercial mortgage needs, subject to eligibility. Please let us know if you need our assistance with this and we will put you in touch with our recommended whole of market broker.
BUSINESS TO SELL: Thinking of selling your business? That's our business!
If you are interested in finding out how much your business is worth, we offer a free and confidential valuation service. You can choose the time and day that suits you best, and we will give you an honest and professional assessment. Please contact our office at your convenience to book an appointment.
PREMIER MARKETING: We are passionate about showcasing our businesses in a way that sets us apart from others. We provide quality property details and comprehensive information on all online platforms and our own website. If you want your business to stand out from the crowd, call us to book a free valuation.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road