Business for Sale in Norwich, Norfolk DRY CLEANERS - NORWICH, NORFOLK
- For Sale
- Dry Cleaners
- Rent Payable
- £725.00 per month. The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of/or the grant of a new lease.
- Business Rates
- Nil - We are advised that the business enjoys full exemption under Small Business Rate Relief. This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
- Long Established
- Well Regarded
- 70 Agents Across Norfolk
- Council Lease
- Delivery Van Included
- Busy Location
- Low Overheads
- Potential to Develop Further
- Ideal Owner Operator Business
- Contact Us for Full Details
We are pleased to bring to the market this long established dry cleaners located in a busy parade of shops in a mixed residential/commercial area of Norwich, ideally placed to service the many customers in the area and also to access those that are in the city as well as further out into Norfolk.
This could be an ideal owner operator business or may suit an existing business looking to take on another branch to expand their own operations. If you think it may be of interest to you then please do contact us at your convenience to discuss further and to arrange a viewing.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
The vendor has owned the business for the past 21 years and was employed in it prior to that for a number of years. It has therefore been trading for some considerable time and thus is very well known with many regular customers.
The vendor runs the business to suit their own requirements and has not pushed to advertise the business but has allowed it to grow organically. There would appear to be the opportunity to develop and grow the business further under a new owner, building on the long trading history and goodwill that would be acquired.
The business is well equipped with a Firbimatic 915S 15kg dry cleaning machine, a Firbimatic press and iron, a Huebsch 40kg tumble dryer, a Hydrovane compressor, a plastic garment wrapper and smaller plastic wrap and has the benefit of CCTV fitted.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
The business operates from premises in the Mile Cross area of Norwich situated in a parade of similar independent shops that wrap round a busy and well known roundabout just outside the city centre. There is a good amount of free customer parking available making it convenient and easy to pull up and drop off or pick up your items.
The shop has a glazed frontage through which you enter into a reception area with service counter and computerised till. The main room measures in the region 7.2m x 4.6m with carpet tile flooring, strip lighting and ceiling fans and is fitted with a range of shelving and racking as well as hanging rails. There is a store cupboard off with shelving and space for a computer if required.
You can then go through to the kitchen with 2 washing machines (18kg and 7kg), sink, electric water heater, small counter top fridge and shelving. There is a further open store cupboard and door into the cloakroom. There is also a door to the rear yard which includes a small patio area with space to sit if so wished.
8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
Leasehold. The existing lease 6 year lease runs to March 2023.
£725.00 per month.
Purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of/or grant of new lease.
Nil - We are advised that the business enjoys full exemption under Small Business Rate Relief.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
The Energy Performance Certificate shows a ‘D’/99 rating for the property.
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road