Business for Sale in Merseyside CONVENIENCE STORE and LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- For Sale
- Convenience Stores
- Weekly Sales
- £4,500.00 Inc. VAT
- Business Rates
- Zero rated 100% nil.
- Spacious first floor modernised living accommodation with potential to create a further bedroom. Briefly comprising: Large living room with dining area, double bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Yard area to the rear.
- Modern Freehold Convenience store with potential.
- Spacious modern living accommodation.
- Potential to extend living area if required.
- Great location with good local and passing trade.
- Parcel service and paypal.
- Ready to boost earnings with new owners.
A Fantastic opportunity to acquire this modernised Freehold retail shop with spacious first floor living accommodation. Currently run on reduced days/hours this has huge potential to increase the turnover in a popular residential district of Liverpool.
The introduction of a Off-Licence combined with other retail goods and services, plus working a 7 day week would give this Convenience store a huge boost in weekly turnover that the business demands. The retail store runs a parcel / Amazon service, pay-zone, pay-point and slush machine.
The current owners who have tun the business for 15 years are looking to sell
due to other commitments are working the convenience store on a 5 day working week Monday to Friday with £4500 - £4500 per weekly turnover. The store is operating: Parcel service and Amazon Hub service plus Paypoint and Payzone
Staff x 2 / Hours worked : Monday to Friday (no weekends) 8am - 5pm.
Spacious modern living accommodation to the first floor with great potential to add to the existing living area.
Popular residential district of Wavertree, Liverpool with good footfall and constant local and passing trade.
Freehold guide price: £265,000.00 plus stock as valued.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside & North Wales
Your Regional Director Dale Hesketh
Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and North Wales
PO Box 4336