Business for Sale in Norfolk DISTRIBUTION & DELIVERY COMPANY - NORFOLK (CONFIDENTIAL SALE)
- For Sale
- Delivery Companies
- Long Established Business
- 20+ Vehicles
- Genuine Retirement Sale
- Many Long Standing Customers
- 20+ Employees
- Turnover of c. £2m
- Nationwide Next Day Delivery
- Large Warehouse Facility
- UK & International Deliveries
- Confidential Sale
Given the nature of the business there is generally a staff presence on site between 2:30am to 8:00pm.
Leasehold. 5 years from June 2020.
The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of the existing lease or to the grant of new lease.
£24,941 per annum.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
£54,000 + VAT per annum. A rent review will be due in June 2023.
To include the fixed tangible assets and goodwill of the business and to the assignment of the existing lease with any stock value payable in addition. This figure is for a sale of the company shares based on a cash free/debt free balance in the company with any adjustment to be made to reflect the company’s actual position as at completion and to be agreed between the parties during negotiations.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road