Business for Sale in Norfolk, England CQC REGISTERED AMBULANCE SERVICES & EVENT MEDICAL PROVISION - NORFOLK BASED, NATIONWIDE COVERAGE (CONFIDENTIAL SALE)
- For Sale
- Private Ambulance Businesses
- Rent Payable
- There are no premises to be transferred in connection with the sale of the business meaning it can be operated from wherever a new owner so wishes.
- Business Rates
- Not applicable. This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
- CQC Registered
- Mainly Festivals & Similar Events
- Can Pivot to Hospital/Covid/Transport
- Work Regularly Turned Away
- Can Relocate
- Well Regarded Company in Sector
- Strong Customer Loyalty
- Able to Bid for Large Care Contracts
- Detailed CRM System
- Add On Business or Owner Operator
This is a unique and interesting opportunity which is likely to have appeal to a broader range of potential buyers than one may initially expect and so is well worth having a closer look at.
Whilst it would of course suit someone from a medical background such as a paramedic, it could equally work well, or possibly even better, for someone with limited or no medical experience but with a background in logistic, sales or recruitment. The key is to be able to get the people, kit and vehicles in the right place at the right time.
In the main the business provides medical assistance at events such as festivals however after considerable hard work and effort on the vendors part the company has now successfully become CQC (Care & Quality Commission) registered which opens up many more opportunities should these be wished to be capitalised on. Therefore it will very much appeal to other similar businesses who are not CQC registered but who would like to be as we believe the registration will continue providing the company is transferred by way of a share sale.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
Established by the vendor around 9 years ago it has gone on to become one of the ‘go to’ businesses in this sector and is very well regarded by event organisers across the country. Whilst it had been temporarily hit by the cancellation of events due to the recent pandemic it has been able to off-set some of this with the transport services provided to the NHS.
Having been recently awarded its CQC registration the business could have, if they had so wanted, turned to other lines of work, such as mobile Covid testing, to have further minimised the negative impact of events being cancelled. Being CQC registered really means the business has a golden opportunity to expand itself into many other areas and the benefit of having this can not be empathised enough. It can mean large contracts can be bid for to supply services to the NHS and other care providers. It can also mean other types of medical provision, procedures and services can be offered. Whilst the value of having the CQC registration is not easily quantifiable, it is however unquestionably significant, given the time and effort involved in getting it and the opportunities it can open up.
The busy season for the business is May through to October but during the off-peak times for events, work is carried out for local hospitals providing discharge transport, with the vendor having been happy to slow down the work levels during the winter months. The vendor reports that they turn down over a £100k worth of work on a yearly basis just so as not to overload themselves. This does though offer clear scope to increase the turnover based on current organic enquiries before even actively looking to do so.
The vendor advises that the business has a detailed CRM system that handles all projects from enquiry to completion and this, together with the excellent website, would of course be transferred as part of the sale. Whilst we understand the business has a strong core team both on the operational/administration side, and at the front line delivering the services required, we have been informed that they all work on a freelance basis. There are no formal premises that the business operates from and so there will be no requirement for the transfer of a property as part of the sale. This all gives the new owner a large degree of flexibility on how and where they wish to operate the business.
As this is a confidential sale full details will be provided once a Non-Disclosure agreement has been completed and returned.
There are no formal opening hours and the business operates such hours as are necessary to ensure the continued success of it.
There are no premises to be transferred in connection with the sale of the business meaning it can be operated from wherever a new owner so wishes.
For the benefit of the goodwill, fixtures, fittings & equipment including vehicles. Stock payable in addition on completion at valuation. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road