Business for Sale in Wymondham, Norfolk SPECIALIST PLASTIC MOULDING COMPANY - NORFOLK
- For Sale
- Plastics & Chemical Manufacturing Companies
- Rent Payable
- £28,500 + VAT. The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of the existing lease or a grant of a new lease.
- Business Rates
- £21,207 per annum. This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
- Niche/Specialist Business
- Long Established
- Genuine Retirement Sale
- Premises of c. 8,500sqft
- Confidential Sale
- Limited Competition
- Scope to Expand into other Client Sectors
- Strong Workforce in Place
- Many Long Standing Repeat Customers
- Contact Us for Full Details
We are pleased to be appointed to market our clients long established specialist polyurethane moulding company which is likely to be of interest to those already operating in this sector or those whose business has a large demand for this type of product.
A niche business that has limited competition in the market place and which offers strong growth potential into other client sectors which utilise this particular product.
Being offered for sale on a confidential basis by way of a 100% acquisition of the existing company shares, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire this profitable and well regarded business.
For full details please complete and return the non-disclosure agreement and upon receipt of which further information will be provided.
THE BUSINESS ITSELF
Specialising in the processing of polyurethane resin is what the business is particularly known for. Producing a variety of parts generally in the mid to lower volumes for end users mainly within the hospitality, entertainment and pro-audio sectors. Competition is, in the main against method or material rather than on a like for like basis, meaning they have a good success rate in winning work. There would also appear to be good scope to expand out into other areas such as the medical and aerospace sectors.
Established for some 40 years with many long standing clients who provide much repeat work the business has returned strongly following the pandemic and now has a very strong order book moving forward.
Offering a full start to finish process from creation of client prototypes to finishing of products on site ready to ship out.
The company pricing structure and T&C’s means cash flow in the business always remains good which provides a good operational basis from which to grow the business further.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
The business is based in Norfolk and operates from leasehold premises of approximately 8,500 sqft. There is a large production room with associated offices and staff facilities together with a good size yard and plenty of parking.
7:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
Leasehold. We understand that the current lease runs to 2026 however there may be the option to agree a new lease with the landlord should a buyer so wish.
£28,500 + VAT.
The purchaser will be responsible for the landlords costs and fees in connection with the assignment of the existing lease or a grant of a new lease.
£21,207 per annum.
This information has been provided to us by the vendor and any interested party is advised to enquire of the local authority to check the position with regards to business rates that will apply to a new owner.
Where applicable the Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
For the benefit of the goodwill. Stock and Assets are payable in addition on completion at valuation estimated to be in the region of £100k together with the value of the existing Work In Progress. This is a business for sale as a going concern by way of a share purchase of the existing Limited Company.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 662 662 to make an appointment.
Finance may be available to suitable purchasers.
BUSINESS TO SELL?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on all of the online portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road