Business for Sale in Cambridgeshire (Relocatable) FREIGHT FORWARDING – RELOCATABLE (CONFIDENTIAL SALE)
- Relocatable - Nationally
- For Sale
- Freight Businesses
- Rent Payable
- N/A – There are no premises to be included in the sale and the business is to be relocated.
- Business Rates
- N/A – The business is to be relocated and as such the rent and rates payable will be dependent on where the buyer moves it to.
- Very Long Established & Well Regarded
- Low Overheads & Risk
- No Premises to be Included
- Ideal Owner Operator or Bolt On Existing
- Sector Expected to Double by 2050
- Specialising in Return Loads
- Can Be Relocated Nationally
- Huge Scope to Grow Significantly
- Simple Straight Forward Operation
- Strictly Confidential
AGENTS NOTE: This is a business for sale as a going concern, no premises is included in the sale and thus will need to be relocated.
CONFIDENTIAL SALE: This listing is confidential at the vendor's request. In order to release further information on the business – including the business name, location and the accounts, we require you to complete a short online non-disclosure form. Please contact our office and we will provide full instructions and assist where required. We have used our office postcode for this listing to protect the confidentiality of the business name and location, as online platforms require a valid postcode to market a business or premises.
This is an ideal business for a new owner-operator looking for a low-risk and straightforward new venture with scope to grow or to run it on the current basis, which suits the current owner's lifestyle needs. Alternatively, it could easily fit into an existing business operating in the same or similar sectors. Given the low overheads and operating equipment needed to run it, this would make a great acquisition for either type of buyer.
Specialising in back-loading for hauliers to provide return loads from their original drop-off locations back to their depots, this business has been established for over 30 years and has consistently made a profit each year, unsurprisingly perhaps, given their excellent reputation and lack of competition. With the freight distribution sector expected to double by 2050, along with increasing environmental and cost pressures on hauliers, the need to provide return loads is only going to increase as well, making this an ideal time to acquire this business.
8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
N/A – There are no premises to be included in the sale and the business is to be relocated.
RENT & RATES PAYABLE:
N/A – The business is to be relocated and as such the rent and rates payable will be dependent on where the buyer moves it to.
For the benefit of the goodwill and business equipment. This is a business for sale as a going concern.
Strictly by appointment only, please get in touch to make an appointment.
We may be able to help you with business financing or your commercial mortgage needs, subject to eligibility. Please let us know if you need our assistance with this and we will put you in touch with our recommended whole of market broker.
BUSINESS TO SELL:
Thinking of selling your business? That's our business!
If you are interested in finding out how much your business is worth, we offer a free and confidential valuation service. You can choose the time and day that suits you best, and we will give you an honest and professional assessment. Please contact our office at your convenience to book an appointment.
We are passionate about showcasing our businesses in a way that sets us apart from others. We provide quality property details and comprehensive information on all online platforms and our own website. If you want your business to stand out from the crowd, call us to book a free valuation.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Please register with us for free to view the complete business particulars.
Already registered? Just login!
Once registered, you can login to view the full details for all businesses, download details, create business alerts and much more
Existing Customer Login
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your Regional Director Chris Ruggles
EM&F East Anglia
116 - 118 Prince of Wales Road