Latest News from Everett Masson & Furby
Why should I choose EMF to sell my business?
When considering the sale of your business it is essential to choose a business transfer agent with care in order to ensure that you get a satisfactory and objective valuation together with an effective sales service.
- You should choose a long-established agent with a proven track record - EMF have been established for almost 60 years with our first office opening in London in 1963.
- A good agent will offer a competitive fee structure - EMF ensure that they offer clients a competitive package with no hidden costs.
- Choose an agent who has the expertise to value your business - EMF have years of experience and knowledge. We will offer you a free initial market appraisal based on current market trends and comparables.
- Find an agent with a successful track record who is respected within the industry - EMF deal purely with the sale of going concern businesses and business premises; we command respect within the business market and there are very few types of business we haven’t sold!
- A good agent will offer a strong, user-friendly website together with extensive national marketing - EMF have their own website and advertise on all major business sale sites including businessesforsale.com, daltonsbusiness.com, righbiz.co.uk and zoopla.co.uk as well as regional and national publications.
- Choose a company that has a national network of regional offices with competent personnel based in your area - EMF have offices throughout England and Wales meaning wherever your business is we have an office local to you.
Considering selling your business? That’s our business! For further information visit www.emfgroup.com/our-services/sell-a-business or contact your local office today - www.emfgroup.com/contact. We look forward to hearing from you.